jeudi 6 novembre 2008

HE IS TRYING TO SILENCE
MY MESSAGE!!!


"PAOLA- thank you for the never ending
support and all the awesome GUBEBLOGS!"


HOW CAN I STILL WRITE
ALL MY VERY NASTY
GUBELOGS IF HE IS SOOO
ADORABLE ???

And the best of all
is that I NEVER asked for
ANYTHING!!!


And THIS, looks familiar?
It was inside the envelope too...
It's a riproduction of one
of my fav pics of his...

HOW DID HE KNOW???


*sniffle*
Thank you Mr. G....


AAACH, CUT THE CRAP!

12 commentaires:

Walburga Benker a dit…

That was so nice from him. Awwwwwwww
congrats Paola. You deserve it.
Please don't "sniffle" ermm...think about the next Gubelog. LOL

can't wait. Hugs
Blum

Anonyme a dit…

If anyone deserves it, you do...You ALWAYS make me happy.

Lots of love,
sheepy

Anonyme a dit…

How beautiful Paola! It's absolutely fantastic that Matthew shows you that he acknowledges your brilliant work.
You're an absolute Legend! You never know one day he might ask you to write for him when he gets a chance to direct his own films again:-). What a masterpiece it would be!

Hugs to you
Love
Cathy

Anonyme a dit…

I agree, you really deserve it. You are so imaginative... Your blog is amazing.
Thanks for sharing your frenzie.
Carie

Anonyme a dit…

I just find this site, it's absolutly hilarious!!! u'r awesome!!!!!!

xo, cathe

維克呀維克 Victoria a dit…

Sorry to bother you, but you did send a fanmail right? Or how did he know your address?
I'm considerating sending a fanmail myself, so I'm kind of bugging everybody to get more info. Any suggestions?
Thanks anyway

PAOLAFROMPARIS a dit…

Believe it or not (I found hard to believe it myself, so I won't be pissed if you don't)HE MAILED ME IN MY MYSPACE and asked for my address.I gave him. I never asked for anything. He is just amazing.

維克呀維克 Victoria a dit…

Oh my...That's way too cool.
I've never meant to sound disbelieving, it's just...seems too amazing to be real!
Plus I'm totally anxious about my whole send-a-fanmail thing, so, thank you so much for answering me!!(It gains me a bit confidence in him reading the mail...if you know what I mean:P)
p.s.(A really LATE) congrats!

Anonyme a dit…

Salut
L'un de mes contact sur MySpace m'as parler de ton blog alors je suis venue le voir, et franchement je le trouve super !
IL est très beau et les photos que tu as de Matthew sont très jolie.
En espèrent que tu mettra de nouveaux article.
Si tu as un profil MySpace ça me ferais plaisir de t'ajouter, demande a Chantou elle te donnera le lien !
Bon week end a toi et continue il est génial ton blog
Titoune

Anonyme a dit…

I love this blog! You totally deserve lovely letters and prints from him! You make me laugh and I happily look forward to more Gube greatness!

Anonyme a dit…

absolument mérité! Paola!
our Boy is the best of the universe!
j'attends encore et toujours un nouveau Gubelog!

Chantou

Lezeto Media a dit…

Matthew Gray Gubler is an American actor, filmmaker, fashion model, painter, illustrator, director, and author. He is best known for his role as criminal profiler Dr. Spencer Reid in the CBS television show Criminal Minds, and he directed some of the show's episodes.